Translate



Sunday, 21 December 2014

Make up look // Simple Sparkles

Hello Everybody,

Today I have decided to do a beauty post and share with you all my everyday make up routine for the Christmas season. I have been wearing this look non stop and love adding something different to an otherwise average look. By using the Soap and Glory Lid Stuff palette in 'Off the Wallflowers' with They're Real mascara I've created a simple but sparkly eye. Coupled with a peachy blush, strong brow and my go-to lipstick. Every day sorted.








 I really hope you've enjoyed this post, I will  get back to regular posting once the Christmas madness has died down.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to become part of the Nymph clan!

Click here for more Make up looks.

Until the next post, Niamh xx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely look! :)

    Ella xo
    kaleidoscope-of-heartbeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

More Reading..