Translate



Wednesday, 5 November 2014

New hair: I got a fringe?!

Hello Everybody,

Long time no see, eh? If you weren't aware, I have been away recently. I went to London for a few days last week and was unable to post. (and for some reason scheduled posting doesn't work -- Blogger sort it out!) But (and it's a big but) before I went away, I went to the hairdressers and got my hair sorted out. I had wanted to get a fringe for a while and decided on the Jenna Coleman/Bella Thorne type. I'm not going to go into details about the goings on because you know how much I loathe hairdressers, but I managed to come out looking like this! Nifty ain't it? I wan't too sure at first but it has really grown on me! (pun so not intended) 
Unfortunately it can't looked beautifully blow-dried everyday. Saying that, I have taken to straightening my fringe in the morning so it doesn't turn into a big ball of fluff throughout the day. Well, less of a big ball of fluff. (you do not want to catch me in a shower of rain!)




I really hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know what you think of my new 'do (nicely, mind) and if you have ever undergone a drastic hair change, be sure to let me know!

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to become part of the Nymph clan. 

I am over the moon that there are now over 100 bloglovin Nymphs and 50 Google Friend Nymphs! YAY. 

To see what I got up to last time I went to the hairdressers click here.

Until the next post, Niamh xx

6 comments:

  1. I love your new hair :D
    I had fringes once but I wasn't really happy because I have slightly curly hair so I had to straighten them all the time :/
    Talking about drastic I had my hair long sorta like you now and I cut it completely short lol but this was like 8-9 years ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Oh dear, I have curly hair too, so I have to straighten my fringe all the time - grr.
      Oh wow, I would love to get a bob but don't have the guts to!

      Niamh xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous new hairdo! I love the fringe style and it's framing your face perfectly. I really think you went to the right direction with that style. Thanks for sharing this that update! Stay beautiful, Niamh!

    Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshalls Folsom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lots and lots! Lovely comments make me smile :)

      Niamh xx

      Delete
  3. It definitely suits you- I love it!

    www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! That's very sweet of you :)

      Niamh xx

      Delete

More Reading..