Translate



Wednesday, 19 November 2014

My 16th Birthday

Hello Everybody,

I know, it's been a while. My WiFi has been all over the place recently and we just had a new router installed, not to mention I'm up to my eyeballs in essays, scripts and all things Christmas.
So, to make up for my little break I've got some pictures from my birthday last week. I've included some of the bits I received as presents too, so it is a sort of haul. And of course the CAKE! (which with a heavy heart, I must tell you, is no longer with us) - Enjoy!

















 I hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know what's been the best present you've ever received.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to become part of the Nymph clan.

Click here for more lifestyle!

Until the next post, Niamh xx 


4 comments:

  1. You got some lovely things
    Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post!
    http://justmilly.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

      Niamh xx

      Delete

More Reading..