Translate



Saturday, 4 October 2014

OOTD: A Study in Casual

Hello Everyone,

Today I've got an Outfit of the Day post for you. I wore this outfit travelling on the bus to the city so I wanted a comfortable, relaxed style as I would be doing a lot of toing and froing. A casual outfit with a pop of colour to lift the whole look. By teaming a standard jeans and top combo with a red stripe cardi, you create a quirky student sort of vibe. Day return please driver.

(PS: do excuse the lighting)


Knitted Cardigan - Marks and Spencer
Blue Marl top - Marks and Spencer
Light wash jeggings - Marks and Spencer
Frilly socks - Topshop
Watch - Marks and Spencer
Shoes - Nike

(I do not work for M&S I just like their clothes just so we're clear) #nostaffdiscountforme #sob


For my hair, I went with my go-to 'Belle' half up-half down. If you would like to see a tutorial on this hairstyle then make sure you let me know and I will happily do so. (I do love it v. v. much)


I really hope you enjoyed reading this post, let me know what your go-to casual outfit is.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin and I will love you forever and of course you will become part of the Nymph clan.

Click here for more OOTDs!

Until the next post, Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..