Translate



Thursday, 18 September 2014

The Liebster Award

Hello everyone,

This is a long awaited post. I must have been nominated at least 5 or 6 times. I am of course talking about the Liebster award, which is a way for us smaller blogs to spread alittle love in the blogging community. Most recently I've been nominated by Amy (amyslittleworld) and Amy (atouchofpastels), so thank you girls.

I'm now going to go ahead and answer the questions created by Amy (amyslittleworld) as she was the most recent blogger to tag me, before making up some questions of my own. So - without further ado - let's get started!

1. Would you rather read a book or watch a DVD?
This is really tough because of course it depends on which book/DVD you're talking about. I think if it was a really good mystery then a book but anything less thrilling perhaps a DVD.

2. Scariest dream you've ever had?
I don't know about scariest but the most memorable dream I had was when I was about six and I still remember it very vividly now. I was in a big cave and the rat from Barbie's the Nutcracker had grown into a giant and had his mouth wide open and was encouraging me to step inside. My mum was selling balloons by the entrance and was also encouraging me to head on in. needless to say I had no intention of going in. That's what you get when you ask questions like that. It's a wonder nobody's locked me up and thrown away the key!

3. How did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging as a way to communicate with my Instagram followers and just anyone who would ask me for recommendations or fashion/beauty advice. I just googled 'how to start a blog' and up popped blogger and the rest, as you say, is history.

4. Where would be your dream place to move?
Probably London because it's just so exciting there and absolutely brimming with interesting people and places. Also, I was born in London so it really does feel like home. I like Paris too but I feel the language barrier might be a problem, non? 

5. Who are your idols?
Roald Dahl and Tim Burton. Creative Genius' - 'nuff said.

6. What are you most afraid of?
Not having a voice and people not seeing the real me.

7. Favourite film and TV show?
Flushed away is my favourite film and I think either Doctor Who or Sherlock is my favourite TV show. 

8. If you had the opportunity to change something about your self would you? If yes, why?
I don't think I would but if I had to, I would want to be less critical of myself.

9. Worst teacher you've ever had?
Oh there have been so many. Why, you could populate a country with the amount of awful teaching I've received. I can't name and shame but there have been so many, I can't possibly choose. Also how do you interpret 'worst'. As in worst personality? worst at teaching? worst at actually being sane? (oh yes, there have been some nutters)

10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
When people sneeze and cough and litter and don't listen. LIKE JUST GET A TISSUE AND PUT IT IN THE BIN AND BE NICE AND LISTEN TO OTHERS. (I can get quite het up, as you can see)

11. Summer or Winter?
Winter without a doubt. Fires. Christmas. Dark Lipsticks. Hot chocolate. Snuggly coats. need I say more?

Now I've answered my questions it's your turn!

1.If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
2. If you could be fluent in one other language what would it be?
3.What is your saddest memory?
4.What is your dream career?
5.What's your favourite hobby?
6.What quality do you admire in another person?
7.Favourite book?
8.If you could live in another era would you? if so which one?
9. If you could be a mermaid or a fairy which would you choose?
10.What's your idea of ultimate humiliation?
11.What makes you smile?

I nominate Liv,  Lucy, Coral and Char and of course anybody else who would like to answer these questions feel free to use me as your nominator! 

Last but not least, here are the rules-


-You must answer all 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
-You must link back to the person who nominated you and display the award on your blog (there are a number of different styles if you just search 'Liebster Award' in Google images).
-After completing the questions, you must nominate 11 bloggers (I know I didn't but I think this rule is flexible!) with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
-You cannot nominate the person who nominated you!



Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin for a virtual nymph-clan squeeze!

Click here for a surprise post!

Until the next post, Niamh xx


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I think I know the whole movie off by heart haha!

      Niamh xx

      Delete

More Reading..