Translate



Sunday, 21 September 2014

Make up look // Autumn Warmth

Hello Everybody,

It's AUTUMN! Hooray! My favourite season is finally upon us and as I am so overly excited about all things autumnal I've decided to create an Autumn make up look for you today. This is a really soft wearable look ( I'm not whipping out the winged liner and red lipstick just yet) using a lot of warm earthy tones. Teaming a burgundy based eye with long lashes and innocently pink lips and cheeks, it's barely detectable but just subtly there. A make up look as warm and cosy as drinking piping hot chocolate in your favourite woolly jumper. Sounds good to me.

Products used:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate
- Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 101
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Soap and Glory Solar powder bronzer
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair
- Bare Minerals 'Warmth'
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Soap and Glory Lid Stuff Palette in 'What's Nude'
- Bare Minerals Prime Time
- Soap and Glory Cheekmate cheek and lip stain
- No. 17 Clear Definition Mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Brushes used:
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Real Techniques Shading Brush
- Eco Tools Flat liner brush










I really hope you have enjoyed reading this post, let me know if you would wear this autumnal twist on an everyday make up look.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to see more posts like this and to put a big Nymphy smile on my face.

For more make up looks click here!

(also, can I just point out 3 blog posts this week, bravo me!)

Until the next post, Niamh xx

5 comments:

  1. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! I love the real techniques brushes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Me too!

      Niamh xx

      Delete
  3. Wow you really have a talent! The Naked Palette is amazing ☺️
    www.abbstrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you that's very kind of you to say so. It is indeed!

      Niamh xx

      Delete

More Reading..