Translate



Saturday, 27 September 2014

Back to school/college wishlist

Hello Everyone,

So, It's that time of year again. Students around the globe trudge (somewhat reluctantly) back to their schools/colleges/universities. I start my course October 4th - yay! To help get myself in the mood for study (or at least try) I have been browsing the internet for some bits and bobs that will assist me in acing all my essays. Or perhaps just make my desk space look ADORABLE.


Button Spot Backpack- Cath Kidston  // brilliant for lugging all those books and folders.
Mr Men sticky notes- Paperchase // sticky notes are a SAVIOUR
Delete rubber/eraser- Paperchase // don't we all need a delete button sometimes?
Mike Wazowski bobblehead (eek!)- Amazon // if anything is going to cheer me up it's studious Mike.
Nautical stripe notebook - Paperchase // essential for all my jottings
Neon Arrow page markers - Paperchase // perfect for highlighting with style.

I really hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know what's on your study wishlist.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to put a big fat smile on my face and become part of the Nymph family.

Click here for more wishlists.

Until the next post, Niamh xx



4 comments:

  1. Everything on this is so cute & different

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I am a fan of all things cute & different!

    Niamh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks! Good luck with your college course!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Cheers, I think I'll need it! :)

      Niamh xx

      Delete

More Reading..