Translate



Sunday, 17 August 2014

OOTD: London calling

Hello Everybody

Apologies for my lack of posts recently, for some odd reason the scheduled posts did not upload! Never fear, I am now BACK from my travels and ready to blog once more! This is an Outfit of the Day from our second night in London when we went out to see the Lion King in the Lyceum Theatre, but not before some posh nosh in the Savoy.

 I went for a very sophisticated, vintage outfit with a nod to the white out SS14 trend. I opted for a 20s style tea dress with peter pan collar and capped sleeves with white/cream accessories. I kept the hair very simple to leave room for some retro eye liner and cameo earrings.


Cat print tea dress : Marks and Spencer
Chunky sandals: Topshop
White clutch bag (avec strap): Topshop
Cameo earrings: Etsy
Lipstick: S&G Fabulipstick in 'Perfect Day'
Nail varnish (unseen): Rimmel London 60 second polish in Rose Libertine


At the Lyceum watching the fantastic production of Disney's the Lion King.

I really hope you have enjoyed reading this post, if you did make sure you let me know in the comments below. Also, I am on the hunt for some good quality nail varnish that DOESN'T CHIP as every one I've tried seems to disappear within the first hour of wearing it. So, if you know of any, do let me know.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to be kept up to date with new posts and become part of the Nymph clan.

Click here for some more OOTDs!

Until the next post, Niamh xx

10 comments:

  1. Very Nice Post and the Outfit Looks really Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! Seeing The Lion King must have been amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it was fabulous I wish I could see it again!

      (sorry for the late reply - blogger is being a bit funny with me!)

      NIamh xx

      Delete
  3. you look lovely...love the dress
    I also need some new nail polishes that doesn't chip the next day lol

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!

      YES! who doesn't ugh!

      (sorry for the late reply blogger is being odd!)

      Niamh xx

      Delete
  4. I loved your dress - I didn't realise M&S sold such nice things!!

    - Jess xxxxx

    Heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yes I love all their new collection it's fab!

      Niamh xx

      Delete
  5. That dress is gorgeous!! I really want to go see the Lion King, was it amazing??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!

      It was FANTASTIC! Deffo go see it if you can!

      Niamh xx

      Delete

More Reading..