Translate



Sunday, 24 August 2014

My Train Journey in pictures

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to be doing a more photo orientated blog post from when I travelled from London Kings Cross all the way up to Edinburgh Waverly. I was fortunate enough to be treated to first class travel. The journey took about 4 and a half hours and it stopped pretty much everywhere in the north of England! Once we got into the countryside there were some beautiful views and as we were travelling along the coast, had some nice sea views too! The food on board was a far cry from the typical soggy train sarnie. The seats were comfy too. It was all a bit of a shock to the system!

Outfit:
Jacket - Topshop
T-shirt - New look






I really hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know what you usually get up to on train journeys.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to become part of the Nymph clan and stay up to date with all things bloggy. 

Click here to see what I took on board!

Click here for a surprise post!

Until the next post, Niamh xx

6 comments:

  1. I loved this post. I am loving troye sivans new song x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos - i adore train journeys!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, they're a great time to chill out!

      Niamh xx

      Delete
  3. Great photos and they're great quality!!

    -Jess xx

    heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

More Reading..