Translate



Friday, 29 August 2014

Make up look // Peachy Keen

 Hello Everybody,

Today I wanted to share my love of peach and orange make up with you all by using my favourite peachy make up products to create this very wearable make up look. Obviously orange is definitely not a colour for foundation! (though I've seen some beg to differ...)

Firstly I used Natural Collection's blushed cheeks in Peach Melba to add a natural warmth to my cheeks.

I then applied a small amount of No. 17's lipstick in Toffee waffle to add a orange base to my lips before finishing with my Revlon Lip butter in Tutti Frutti.

I kept my eyes very simply using complimentary warm toned shadows in the crease.





L-R: Revlon lip butter Tutti Frutti, No. 17 lipstick in Toffee Waffle, 
Natural Collection blushed cheeks in Peach Melba.


I really hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know if you are a fan of peachy make up.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to become part of the Nymph clan and stay up to date with new posts and what-not.

Click here for more make up looks!

Until the next post, Niamh xx

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog, absolutely beautiful!:)
    -Lauren xoxo
    pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren!

      Niamh xx

      Delete
  2. I have that lip butter shade, love it so much:) love your blog keep up the good work:) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade of lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Orange is my fave.

      Niamh xx

      Delete

More Reading..