Translate



Wednesday, 9 July 2014

The Beauty Scenario TAG

Hello Everyone,

I have been so so busy this past week so schedule has been a bit all over the place but hopefully now I'm back on track! Today I am going to be answering the questions of the Beauty scenario TAG created by beauty guru and vlogger Lily Pebbles. I really enjoy reading these on other blogs so I've decided to answer it on my own!

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

Hmm this is quite an easy one for me as my go to drugstire foundation is the L'Oréal Match Perfection Foundation as it is one of the the only foundations that is just about pale enough for my ghostly complexion. I don't have many high end foundations that I have really enjoyed using so I think I would go with my Bare minerals Original mineral foundation as it comes in a really pale shade and great when I want lighter coverage.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

This is tricky because although I wouldn't want somebody to have lipstick on their teeth, I certainly wouldn't want to offend anyone and mess up my interview! So I probably just try my best to ignore it!

3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

I think I would probably go fr Kate Moss in 107 as it is a firm favourite of mine. Combined with some winged liner will make me feel like a 50s pin up!

4. You go back in time for one day to your early make up days, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

Hmm I think I would definetely focus more on getting the right concealer and base before going into eyes and lips. I'd tell myself (through some time travelling telepathic field) to get a BB cream and stray away from anything orange! I think the mistake a lot of people make (I certainly did!) is have the 'all or nothing' attitude with make up. I would definitely do things 'poco a poco'.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

This sort of thing does happen to me a lot actually! (And I'm off to the hairdressers tomorrow which is kinda spooky!) I asked the hairdresser to blow dry my hair naturally with slight shape around the face and I guess she heard 'leave it to dry naturally'. Walking out of the salon with wet hair was NOT a good look. A) without a doubt. Needless to say I am not returning there!

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

First of all - what a fab friend! (tho' a bit more notice would have been nice!) It would have to be my Soap and Glory 'What's nude' palette I featured in my Pretty Drugstore make up look. This palette features 4 nude shades; 1 shimmer and 3 matte. They are easy to work with and go from day to night not to mention that it's drug-store so if the palette does smash on your travels, it won't be too expensive to replace.

7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?

Is this a thing now? Beauty thieves? (if so, where do I sign up?!) Ok well I would hope my collection lasting perfection concealer is safe because that is my go to make up product. Next would be either my They're Real mascara or Kate Moss lippy then I'd be good to go! (but still rather distressed)

8. Your friend borrows your make-up and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

I would think that any of my friends would let me know and if they didn't then I would definitely say something (nicely mind) if it was someone I didn't like however then option C) would be on the cards *cackles mischievously*


I really hope you've enjoyed this post, I really enjoyed writing it. I hope to make TAGS a bit more of a regular thing like 'TAG of the month' or 'TAG Tuesday' or something fabulously original like that!

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin and on all the other social media to become part of the Nymph clan.

Until the next post, Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..