Translate



Wednesday, 23 July 2014

OOTD: Downtown gal

Hello Everyone,

Today I have an Outfit of the Day blog post for you all. I wanted to put together quite an edgy look with a 90s vibe. I chose a red & monochrome theme with tousled locks, pink lip and a flower charm choker to finish it off. Think mischievous modern retro.


3/4 sleeve deep red top - Marks and Spencer
Pinstripe denim jeans - Marks and Spencer
Flower charm choker - a market in France
Teal/Gold bangle - Fair Trade
Birkenstock Madrid Sandals in White - Topshop


Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' waterproof thick and thin liner.
Soap and Glory cheek and lip stain.
Kate Moss 107 dabbed lightly on top.

I really hope you have enjoyed reading this post, make sure you let me know your favourite part of the outfit in the comments below.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to become part of the Nymph clan!

For more OOTDs click here!

Until the next post, Niamh xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..