Translate



Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Sun, Sand and Sea: Scrapbook Snaps

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm doing something a little different. I thought it would be quite nice to share my experiences and days out with you all but to make in a bit different - with vintage Polaroid style photos. I've decided to call this Scapbook Snaps to make 'a day in the life' sort of posts a bit more interesting! 

This week's Scrapbook Snaps are from when I went to the beach. The sea is one of my favourite places to be as I find the waves and sounds so calming and beautiful!  Afterwards we went for a nice lunch of chicken and sundried tomato sandwiches and hand cut chips! (yum!)

There has been a proper heat wave recently so where better to spend it than at the seaside!

 




I really hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know if you love the seaside as much as I do!

Remeber to follow this blog on bloglovin and like the Facebook page to become part of the Nymph clan!

Until the next post, Niamh xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post hun! The best thing about summer is the photos,scrapbook edits on point! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yes summer pics are the best! xx

      Delete

More Reading..