Translate



Sunday, 15 June 2014

Summer Make-up look: Glowing Goddess

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a make up look for you all. I have been playing around with different summer make up looks and came up with this. Mainly focusing on the skin, I used bronzer, blusher and highlight to create a gorgeous sun-kissed glow. I then only added a pink shimmer to my eyelids and a baby pink lip. I think this look is really versatile and could be used for anything from festivals to shopping! I'm not sure how well the camera picked up the highlighting and glowy-ness but you can always just use a bit of your imagination!




Products used:
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Soap and Glory Solar Powder bronzer
Natural Collection Blushed cheeks in Peach Melba
Benefit they're real mascara (bottom lashes only)
No.17 trio in Barely There
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold
Natural Collection Lipstick in Pink Mallow

I really hope you've enjoyed reading this post, let me know your favourite make up looks for SS14!
Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin and like the facebook page to become part of the Nymph clan!
Look out for a new post every Sunday!

Until the next post, Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..