Translate



Monday, 23 June 2014

Soap and Glory Solar Powder bronzer | Review

Hello Everyone,

Today I've got a review for you all on the Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer. Now, as you well know I am a massive soap and glory fan and have written many a blog post on their products, all of which I will link at the end.

Solar Powder comes with two shades of brown, one lighter and one darker  - both with a slight shimmer. I like to swirl my brush around to get a mixture of the two colours and then apply to my temple, just under my cheekbones and on my jawline to lightly contour my face as well as just sweeping it over my nose and forehead to add a sun kissed glow. I like to use my bare minerals flawless face brush. The powder is softly pigmented making it easy to get a nice even application.

The packaging for Soap and Glory is a massive selling point for me and Solar Powder doesn't disappoint. I have read some critical reviews on this product's packaging because of its cardboard packaging being deemed as 'flimsy'. I completely disagree and must say I find the cardboard packaging much more sturdy that most plastic ones and with the added bonus of a magnetic clasp I think it very robust while also being very slimline and attractive. It also comes with a decent mirror for on the go - handy, eh?!

While this is certainly not the cheapest bronzer on the market, I think it is definitely worth the investment and would certainly be comparable to high end bronzers.

Verdict: I would really recommend this product as it has fast become my go-to bronzer!





 I really hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know what your favourite bronzer is!


Click here for more Soap and Glory!

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin and like the Facebook page to become part of the Nymph clan!

Until the next post, Niamh xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..