Translate



Monday, 30 June 2014

OOTD: Flower chic

Hello Everyone,

Today I've got an OOTD (Outfit of the day) post for you all. I wanted to put together something really fun and summery and perfect for festivals and the like. I teamed a crop top with high waisted floral trousers and floral accessories to add a boho edge.


White crop top with floral detailing - Topshop
High waisted loose print trousers - New Look
Pink flower necklace - Accessorize
Floral Garland - Topshop


If you're interested in how I created this make up look I teamed with the outfit then click here!

I really hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know what your style staples are this summer.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin and become part of the Nymph clan!

Until the next post, Niamh xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the Topshop top with those floral trousers! Screams bohemian/festival vibes to me!
    Great post!

    Amy X
    www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! Me too! Super comfy too!

    Niamh xx

    ReplyDelete

More Reading..