Translate



Monday, 2 June 2014

Casual Vintage OOTD

Hello everybody and happy June!

May flew by in the blink of an eye and now we're officially into the summer months! If you would like me to do a May Favourites or Summer essentials post definitely let me know and I'll get typing!
Today I've got an OOTD post for you all. I wore this going out for lunch in a cute, old fashioned pub. I wanted to keep the whole look really laid back and casual with a vintage-esque feel.


White Shirt - Topshop
Pastel knit jumper - Marks and Spencer
Denim jeggings - Marks and Spencer
Mint frilly socks (just seen) - Topshop
Leather Shoes - Doc Marten



Natural Collection Lipgloss - Strawberry Shortcake 


I really hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know which styles and trends you've been loving lately!

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin and like the Facebook page to become a Nymph and keep up to date with new posts! 

Until the next post, Niamh xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..