Translate



Monday, 19 May 2014

The Disney TAG!

Hello Everyone! 

Today I am going to be doing the Disney TAG because I feel you don't see enough of my Disney obsession! There are a lot of different variations of this TAG that are really rather long so I decided I would choose my favourite questions and answer them!

Favourite Disney movie? 
Oh my goodness this is tough! I think probably the Jungle Book or Frozen!

Favourite Disney character?
 
Mike Wazowski!

The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the cinema?
I honestly can't remember but the first movie I remember seeing at home was the Jungle Book or Mary Poppins!

Your favourite Disney song?
WHAT?! Oh my goodness there are so many fabulous songs erm.. Part of your world, Under the sea, Colours of the Wind, Let it go, Circle of Life, Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Do you wanna build a snowman?,  I wan'na be like you, Spoonful of Sugar...(and lots more!)

What is your dream job at Disney? 
To be a Disney princess of course!

Do you have a pair of Mickey ears? 
Yes I do!

If you could, what "forgotten princess" would you add to the official line-up? 
Meg from Hercules! She is definitely an official Disney princess in my books!

Your favourite princess dress/outfit?
Belle's dress is absolutely stunning!

 Your favourite Disney soundtrack?
Either The little Mermaid or Mary Poppins! 

Your favourite "iconic" moment? 
When Nemo touches 'the butt'.

What's the saddest moment for you in a Disney film? 
The end!

Best Disney kiss?
Definitely Rapunzel and Flynn!

 If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose? 
The Little Mermaid! I've always fancied having a tail..

If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be? 
Ooh I like this question, this is good! I would make it less cheesey and give it a few more twists. Perhaps a strong heroine that escapes her ordinary life into a world of her own imagination but then she gets stuck there. I'd watch it! ;)


"My house of sticks is falling down"

I really hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know your favourite Disney character/movie in the comments below!

I have also realised that I don't have a particular name for you all, like friends or readers so I've decided to call you Nymphs because that's my nickname! (Nymphs are like nature fairies btw!)

Remember to follow me on bloglovin and like the facebook page to stay up to date with new posts, pics and much more! All my other social media are linked in the side bar if you fancy becoming a Nymph!

Until the next post, Niamh xx




2 comments:

  1. Love this post! It's inspired me to post my own version! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! My love for Disney has no bounds! Will take a peek at yours now! xx

      Delete

More Reading..