Translate



Sunday, 4 May 2014

Spring Playlist

Hello everybody!

I thought it would be a cute idea to show you all my fave songs of the moment. This season it's all about feel good fabulousness! I have rather an eclectic taste with a bit of a thing for Disney as you can probably tell! I love to sing a long to these tunes while dancing around my room. ( I know you do it too!)


  Magic - Coldplay

Can't Rely on you - Paloma Faith

Let Go for Tonight - Foxes

Team - Lorde

Colours of the wind - Vanessa Williams (Pocahontas!) 

All of Me - John Legend

Part of your World - Jodi Benson (The Little Mermaid!)

On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons



I really hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know what you can't stop listening to in the comments below!

Remeber to follow me on bloglovin and on all my social media linked in the side bar.

Until the next post, Niamh xx

2 comments:

  1. Those are some lovely songs, good songs don't have an expiry date;) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm exactly :) It always differs depending on my mood! Xx

      Delete

More Reading..