Translate



Sunday, 11 May 2014

Soap and Glory Fabulipsticks ┃Review

Hello Everybody,

Today I've got a review for you all on the Soap and Glory Fabulipsticks.

I own two of these lipsticks now after being so impressed with my first one I went out and bought another!
There are six shades available. I chose Guavarama - a warm toned pink and Perfect Day - a plummy nude.
These shades are really complimentary to my skin tone and blend easily into my lips giving a natural finish.

Soap and Glory really delivered on the packaging giving a high end, luxurious feel. The lipsticks are easy to apply with a decent lasting power and feel lovely on the lips. Not to mention the shea butter making them smell good enough to eat! (please don't though!) 




The Fabulipsticks retail at £9.00 or €11.50 which is quite expensive compared to other drug-store brands like Rimmel or Maybelline. 

Despite the slightly pricey aspect, these lipsticks really are fabulous!
I would definitely recommend you pop out and grab one - I'm already hooked and I'm sure you will be too! 

L: Guavarama R: Perfect Day
I really hope you have enjoyed this review, let me know what your favourite lip product is!

For more Soap and Glory click here!

Remember to follow me on bloglovin and all my social media linked in the side bar.

Until the next post, Niamh xx







2 comments:

  1. I really love these lipstick shades, the colours are a beautiful choice. You make them sound amazingggg and I really want to buy them all - what other colours do they do in their collection? My all time favourite lip product is either the matte lip colour from E.L.F in Tearose and my mac lipstick in lovelorn. Lovely post:-)xxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm I really want to buy them all too! They are probably favourite lipsticks! I think they do 4 other shades all in beautiful pinky tones.They sound fab I haven't really ventured into high end lip products because I never feel the need to splash out on a lipstick like I would with a foundation but there's a first time for everything! Thank you aw:) xx

      Delete

More Reading..