Translate



Saturday, 19 April 2014

Spring Holiday OOTD

Hello Everyone!

I've got a OOTD ( Outfit of the day) post for you today. I wore this outfit when I was sightseeing in Rome. I wanted something comfortable, practical but pretty at the same time.


Grey Blazer  - Marks and Spencer
Peach shell top - Marks and Spencer
Pastel print cropped trousers - Marks and Spencer
Frilly Socks in Mint - Topshop
Shoes - Doc Marten


Floral Clip (unseen) - Accessorize
Lipstick - Soap and Glory 'Guavarama'

If you would be interested in seeing what make up I wore when travelling then I will certainly write a post on that!

I hope you've enjoyed this post, if you did make sure you let me know via any of my links under 'Connect with me' in the side bar.


Until the next post, Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..