Translate



Wednesday, 12 March 2014

I love Spring Tag

Hello Everybody,

Apologies for the delay in posting I've been quite busy and also quite YouTube focused recently! That's right - if you didn't already know I am on YouTube! There's a link a the top of the page if you fancy checking it out.

Today I am going to be doing the I love or I heart spring tag. Missglamorazzi on YouTube created this tag last Spring and it looked really fun so I thought I'd give it a go!

1. Favourite spring nail polish?

This would have to be the Rimmel 60 second polish in 'Ethereal' which is a really pretty pearly pink. I am a huge fan of the 60 second polishes, ( they really do dry in 60 seconds!) they are so inexpensive but probably one of the best nail varnishes I've tried!

2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?

ORANGE! OK so I know the beauty world is going a bit mad for orange at the moment and most of you are probably quite bewildered at the sudden fuss. Let's just say orange is the new red! A modern twist on the bold lip with a shade to suit every skin tone. I'm loving Revlon Lip Butter in the shade Tuttti Frutti but I definitely want to get my hands on more lippies to create my perfect peachy pout.

3. Show us your favourite spring dress!

My camera is currently charging so I can't grrr. BUT if you check out the video at the end of this blog post then you'll be able to have a peek!
It's a black floral print skater dress with a v neck and short sleeves.

4. What's your favourite flower?

Hmmm.. this is tricky! I would have to say Roses as a formal flower and Daisies as a more casual Spring flower - they are both super pretty!

5. Favourite spring accessory?

Hair Bows! They are fab for prettying up any outfit - even a school uniform! I'm going to have a go  at making some of my own so a DIY post may be on the way!

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Make up, fashion or both!)

I'm really excited at finally being able to see my outfit and not having to dress purely for warmth anymore! I'm also loving the metallic eye trend as I am such a big fan of Maybelline's Color Tattoos which I have reviewed here!

7. Favourite spring candle?

Hmm I'm not much of a candle burner but if we're talking scent's I love sweet pea, roses and anything fresh and not too sweet!

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?

This just has to be Daisy by Marc Jacobs ! It is such a gorgeous sweet florally fragrance in a beautiful bottle (I would have bought it for the packaging alone!)

9. What is spring like where you live?

A bit dismal at the minute but it was quite sunny today and the days are definitely getting longer.

10. What's your favourite thing about spring?

All the new buds, baby animals, warmer weather - EVERYTHING! spring is such a lovely time of year.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

I try to be but never have the motivation to! I hate clutter though so I suppose I should try a bit harder to clean and organise my room.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming holiday?

Yes I have got an upcoming trip to Rome which is really exciting and I hope to do some vlogging there too!

 If you want to see the video version of this tag click here

Remember to like, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed it!


I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what your spring favourites are.


Until the next post,

Niamh xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niamh,
    I have a new make up range available in a pharmacy in Dunmanway, i know you do a piece for the West Cork Times and was wondering if you would like to review our products. Please email kerr.dunmanway@gmail.com if you are interested.
    Regards
    Niamh McCarthy

    ReplyDelete

More Reading..