Translate



Sunday, 16 February 2014

Review | Maybelline Color Tattoos

Hello Everyone,

Today I've got a review for you all on Maybelline's Color Tattoos. 

I own three Color tattoos at the moment; Pink Gold, On and On Bronze and Pomegranate.


My favourite would have to be Pink Gold as it's such an easy wearable colour and still looks super pretty.
I really like the packaging of the Color tattoos. It makes them easy to spot and gives them a unique look.


They have a super creamy texture that blends easily onto the eyelid. The best thing, for me, about these Color Tattoos is that they have great pigmentation and are so build-able.

Depending on how much you apply, the colour can be anything from a slight shimmer, to full on glam, making it super versatile.




The one downfall about this product is the price. Unlike in the UK, in Ireland, Color Tattoos are rather pricey, with Boots selling them for a whopping €10.49. 

I wouldn't say they last all day on your lids but they still have a decent lasting power. For me, this isn't a major problem but if it was, this could easy be fixed by priming the lids prior to use.

I would really recommend the Color Tattoos and I definitely think they are worth the hype. I can't wait to get my hands on some more!

I really hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you own any Color Tattoos and what your favourite colour is! I also featured the Color Tattoos in my I Love Drugstore Make-up Tag post.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin!

Until the next post,

Niamh xx

Disclaimer: my own images were used in this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..