Translate



Saturday, 8 February 2014

How to be happy :)


Hello Everyone,

I've got a lifestyle post for you today and it is my tips on 'how to be happy'! I am going to share with you 10 tips on how to brighten up your day! 

1: Say the word 'happy' 20 times out loud.

2: Create a dream world where only good things happen ( eg where you only eat marshmallows and ride unicorns and have tea with Harry Styles ) and picture yourself there.

3: Watch cats playing the piano on YouTube.

4: Go for a walk in the fresh air and when you come back write down one beautiful thing you saw on that walk.



5: Write down 5 things you like about yourself.

6: Listen to your favourite song (not a really sad emotional one though!) I really like listening to Happy by Pharrell Williams from Despicable Me 2 to lift my mood.

MINIONS HOORAY!

7. Watch your favourite film and eat popcorn (my fave being sweet and salty!)

8. Imagine that there is a bubble around you that protects you from everything and blocks out all the badness.

9: Cuddle your pet ( or teddy if you don't have one )

10: Allow yourself to be sad sometimes. If you're having a sad day, then that's okay, but you've got to have happy days too!

I know this was quite a short post but I thought it would be nice to just try and spread some positivity!

Let me know what makes you happy!

Until the next post,

Niamh xx

1 comment:

  1. And here is my top tip to add to your list.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flvGmVgwkWk :) Enjoy!
    Byrtie

    ReplyDelete

More Reading..