Translate



Saturday, 22 February 2014

February OOTD

Hello Everyone,

I am going to post my first ever OOTD! For those of you who don't know, an OOTD stands for an Outfit Of The Day. These pictures were also taken on my *new* camera so hopefully the quality is better than previous pics.

Today, I went to get some groceries with my Aunt and my Mum and we went out for lunch, so this is quite a casual outfit.



Denim Shirt - Marks and Spencer
Jumper - Dunnes Stores 
Velvet leggings in the colour 'Grape' - Marks and Spencer
Shoes - Dr Marten
Hair Bow - From Santa Claus' Workshop in the North Pole ;)
Lipstick - Topshop 'Hazard' with Revlon lip butter in 'Tutti Frutti' on top.




I went for a messy up-do with this look and a red striped/lacey bow.




I kept the make up quite natural with a pop of colour on the lips to bring the whole outfit together!


I really hope you have enjoyed this post and that you like the idea of 'OOTD' posts and maybe even a look-book at some stage. If you did enjoy this, please tell me in the comments below or via my social media (which are the green buttons linked at the top of the page.) 
Let me know if you would wear this outfit and what your favourite part is!


Until the next post,

Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..