Translate



Thursday, 16 January 2014

Winter Essentials

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm going to share with you; my top 5 winter essentials!


1: A lip balm


A lip balm is pretty much essential all year round but particularly in winter when your lips get dry and chapped. I like the Burt's Bees lip balms and also Maybelline's Babylips when I'm wearing make up.


2. A warm coat

Seems obvious but so many people don't wear warm enough clothing in the winter time! I love my super cuddly parka from the Indigo Collection in M&S. It's a really gorgeous dark khaki colour and has a teddy bear lining and a removable fur trim.

3. Hat

80% of your body heat goes out through your head so a hat is really important for keeping yourself warm! I love my Reindeer hat from River Island and my 1920s style Wool hat from M&S.


4: Smoothies

This may seem like an odd choice for winter essentials but having a smoothie gives you a super boost of vitamin C helping fight off colds and flu.

I love Innocent Smoothies as they are natural, tasty and come in a wide range of flavours!


5: Boots


Everyone needs Boots to keep your tootsies warm during the Winter months. I wear my trusty black Dr Martens. They are really comfy and stylish too.



I hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know what your winter essentials are in the comments below!

Until the next post,

Niamh x


Me wearing my beloved Reindeer Hat!

1 comment:

  1. Burt's Bees is all very well but in my view they don't spell "Byrt" correctly! ;) My winter essential is staying indoors with the central heating ramped up to max and a nice DVD on the telly. :) Or, if I have to go out, then a nice warm scarf and some gloves on top of everything else you've said.

    ReplyDelete

More Reading..