Translate



Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Soap and Glory

Hello Everyone!

I have made part of my New Years Resolution to blog on a regular basis.

So I'm going to keep to that promise (hopefully!) by starting the New Year with a blog post.

So for those of you that don't know, Soap and Glory is a collection in Boots that sell a wide range of bath and shower products and cosmetics.

They are known for their quirky retro pink packaging ( which by now you should know is me all over! ) that makes them stand out amongst the endless aisles of similar products.


I personally love Soap and Glory and I have mentioned it previously in my haul post.

 I own quite a few Soap and Glory products ; the Clean On Me shower wash, the daily moisturiser, the vitamin face wash, the Girligo body spray and the Hand Food hand cream.

 I have also had the Sugar Crush body wash but have used it all up!

 My favourite collection is the Original Pink Range, which includes Hand Food and Clean On Me, as it smells amazing (like roses and peach!)  and is just so vintage and gorgeous!

My favourite Soap and Glory product would have to be Hand Food as it is such a good hand cream and smells delicious! I would definitely recommend getting your hands on that! (ooh look a pun!)

The sweet smelling Hand Food!


Soap and Glory can be a little pricey at times but in my opinion it's totally worth it and the products last me a really long time!

I can't wait to add some more S&G products to my collection and I'll be sure to let you know when I do!

I hope you've enjoyed this post, be sure to let me know if you have any Soap and Glory products in the comments!

Until the next post,

Niamh x



2 comments:

More Reading..