Translate



Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Babylips Review

Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd do a little review on Maybelline Babylips today so here goes!

 My preconceived idea of Babylips was that they had really nice packaging and were really popular on Instagram. I didn't really think that they were going to be much more than just an average lip balm.

I was in Boots one day and I saw them on offer and couldn't resist! I purchased pink punch, hydrate and later, cherry me.

I have tried quite a few lip balms and I am really impressed with Babylips.

In my opinion they are worth the hype as they do really moisturise your lips.

The tinted ones have an amazing colour pigment on your lips that lasts quite a long time.

 I was really surprised, because most tinted lip balms that I have tried show very little colour. You see a slight difference for about 2 minutes before it wears off - but not with Babylips!

They also smell good enough to eat. (please don't though!) Pink punch would have to be my favourite fragrance- it smells so fruity and tropical!

You can wear Babylips on its own or with lipstick. I like to do both!

I hope you've enjoyed this little review. I would definitely recommend getting your hands on some Babylips, especially for they winter months.

Let me know what you think of Babylips in the comments below!

Until the next  post,

Niamh x
The sweet smelling Pink Punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reading..